Information about your holiday at Quinta da Vida
Due to the Covid-19 we made a new page on our website to keep you informed about the situation in Portugal and how we deal with the guidelines of the gouvernement on our property.
On the Quinta we can maintain the guidelines of the gouvernement:
- All the houses will be well cleaned with disinfectants.
- All the linen will be washed at high temperatures (minimum of 60 degrees).
- We do not come into your house during your stay.
- We provide mouth-caps during your stay, these are necessary to go into supermarkets and public transport.
- We will keep the 1,5 meter distance from each other.
- There will be a disinfection soap dispenser in every house.
- There will be a soap with disinfection next to the steps of the pool.
- Try to avoid busy places were you can't maintain the 1,5 meter distance.
- In case of (suspected) infection we can help you to get the right help and support.
- Gust and Mayke are always here to answer your questions.
The current situation in Portugal (Latest update 10-08-2020)
The Algarve had just 'a few' cases of Covid-19, there were 929 cases registered since January. That's one of the reasons why Portugal is welcoming tourists again. Of course with the rules of the gouvernement in mind.
Turismo de Portugal created a label to highlight tourist activities that ensure compliance with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of Covid-19 and other possible infections, working to reinforce the level of confidence among tourists potentially returning to the country in the future.
This new seal of approval is valid for one year, is free and optional, and requires the implementation of an internal protocol in companies that, according to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health, ensures necessary hygiene levels to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for the operation of tourist activities.
- Restaurants are open since the 18th of May, with 50% capacity. Making a reservation is highly recommended. Inside the restaurants (or walking trough) wearing a mask is obligatory.
- On the 6th of June the beaches will reopen with the following rules: